PY16-17 YEAR END REPORTING
NCMA BOARD AND COMMITTEE CHAIRS!
I'm back from vacation and finally received the requirements for the Prior Year-End Reports.
There a number of actions required.
I need you to complete your respective actions per the timeline below and actions listed in this email:
If I do not hear form you by the 10th I'll reach out to you by phone to confirm you understand your actions. I appreciate your help and together we can get all these year-end forms completed on time.
Here is what the NCMA HQ provided as background:
Year-end reports and other documents are due by July 31, 2017. They will not be accepted before June 30th -- all reports must include all transactions and chapter activity through the last day of the program year, June 30. Year-end reports refer to the program year financial report and executive summary. The other documents required are final bank statements (including 6-30-17), updated bylaws, the officer roster (if not submitted by the original May 15 deadline), and final grant reports for any grant funds received and used before June 30. Chapters that do not submit all year-end reports will not be eligible for the Chapter Excellence Award, run the risk of losing their chapter's non-profit status, and may not be eligible for NCMA grants in the next program year.
Actions by Person:
ACTIONS: DANIEL FORBES (PRESIDENT) & NOAH WEBSTER (VP SECRETARY)
- Submit notice of year-end report actions by 07/08 (completed)
- Receive acknowledgement from each member of their actions by email or phone by EOB 07/10
- Complete the Executive Summary and post for board review by 07/14
- Complete the updated Chapter Bylaws and post for board review by 07/14
- Complete Chapter Board Roster and submit with package
- Confirm Financial and Audit Reports completed by 07/21
- Consolidate all reports with help with VP Secretary (Webster) for final review 7/29
- Submit all report by 7/30
- Complete Chapter Excellence Award
ACTIONS: SHANNON BAILEY & COREY CRAWFORD (ASSISTANCE FROM SONIA BORBONI)
- Complete attached Financial report by 07/23 and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete attached Financial Audit report by 07/23 and submit to email@example.com
ACTIONS: CHUCK MAGGIO (VP-MEMBERS), HARLD MALLWITZ (MENTOR / COLLEGE CHAIR), BRANDON HARRIS (PHOTOGRAPHER), RUBY WILSON (PROGRAMS CO-CHAIR), BRENDA PATTON (PROGRAMS CO-CHAIR), MARYORY UGARTE VENERO (VP-PROGRAMS), NOAH WEBSTER (VP SECRETARY), STEVEN COCKERHAM (EXEC ADVISORY CHAIR), KARL WEIS (WEB MASTER CHAIR), SONIA BORBONI (VP-FINANCE), SHANNON BAILEY (VP-FINANCE), DANIEL FORBES (PRESIDENT)
- Complete the Conflict of Interest form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/21
- Provide review and approval, or recommended changes, to chapter By-Laws by 07/23 to email@example.com
- Provide review and approval, or recommended changes, to Executive Summary by 7/23 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide review and approval of financial and audit reports by 7/23
All documents will be uploaded to our Google Drive and you will be sent the documents and links under a separate email.
DANIEL FORBES, PRESIDENT
NCMA North Texas Chapter
LINKS TO DOCUMENTS
FEEDBACK TO THE BOARD MEMBERS